Our lightest synthetic climbing pants for multipitch rock climbs, designed for ultimate mobility and comfort on all-day routes. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Light, breathable and stretchy recycled polyester/spandex fabric with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) provides unrestricted mobility and protection from the rock
- Articulated pattern and added stretch allow peak mobility and comfort under a harness
- Low-profile, elasticized, contoured waistband layers comfortably under a harness or a backpack waistbelt
- Drop-in front and back pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Tapered lower legs provide a clear view of foot placement; cuffs adjust with an ultralow-profile shock cord and cord lock
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 4.3-oz 90-denier 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 223.96
- Weight in ounces: 7.9
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.