The Fleetwith Dress was built for hiking, traveling and general getting out and about. Made from a 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex blend that’s quick-drying and resists wrinkling. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of recycled polyester and spandex for comfort and stretch during movement
- Crossover tank styling in the back
- Dropped waist and encased drawcord create modern shaping and allow for a customized fit
- Three front pockets: two side-entry with an additional concealed, zippered pocket on right side
- Princess seams create a flattering shape
- Shirttail hem; Above-the-knee length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 198.45
- Weight in ounces: 7
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend