Our breathable yet durable hemp/recycled polyester/spandex climbing pants keep you cool when it’s hot and you’re poised for the send. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight, durable hemp/recycled polyester/spandex blend stretches and breathes while resisting abrasion
- Articulated pattern and added stretch allow peak mobility and comfort under a harness
- Soft, high-stretch waistband and lay-flat drawstring are barely noticeable under a harness
- Drop-in front pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Right pocket features a soft-catch internal mesh-pocket envelope to secure valuables
- Tapered lower legs and half-elastic cuffs provide a clear view of foot placement and can be pulled up for additional venting
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 5-oz 53% hemp/44% recycled polyester/3% spandex plain weave. Waistband: (prints) 5.2-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey; (cross-dyes) 5.3-oz 86% polyester (43% recycled)/14% spandex jersey; all with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 238.14
- Weight in ounces: 8.4
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.