Ultrasoft technical top made with quick-drying and moisture-wicking fabric to keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Made with 50% recycled polyester with HeiQ® Pure odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Comfortable self-fabric scoop neck wicks moisture and won’t bind; HeiQ® Pure odor control keeps things fresh
- Raglan sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- Locker loop makes it easy to hang dry
- No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- Drop tail to keep shirt in place during movement
- P-6 woven label at left-front hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 4.4-oz 100% polyester (heathers: 50% recycled; stripes: 86% recycled) spun jersey with HeiQ® Pure odor control. Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 155.92
- Weight in ounces: 5.5
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.