Designed with a mixture of quilt lines and panels, this recycled nylon and 40-g insulated bomber jacket was made for the transitional months and travel.
- Lightweight and packable 100% recycled nylon shell with 40-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation
- Mixture of diamond quilts, chevrons and horizontal baffles blends for a modern look
- Vislon® zipper and stand-up collar
- Two welted, zippered security front pockets
- Internal Zippered Chest Pocket
- Elasticized cuffs and hem create bomber appearance
- Weight in grams: 297.67
- Weight in ounces: 10.5
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Material: Shell: 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta. Insulation: 40-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.