Light yet protective soft-shell pants for moving quickly and efficiently from the valley floor to alpine rock and snow. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable, stretchy and breathable recycled polyester/spandex soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Low-profile, elasticized, contoured waistband with separating zip fly layers comfortably under a harness or backpack waistbelt
- Secure front pockets and thigh pockets sit above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Narrow, adjustable lower-leg cuffs and tie-down loops for compatibility with alpine boots
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: 6.2-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 12.4
- Weight in Grams: 352
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.