A transitional mild-weather piece inspired by an original Patagonia garment found in our archives. Constructed with our classic Baggies fabric. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Heritage-inspired exterior made of durable 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds light rain in moderate spring weather
- Three-panel fixed hood has a drawcord around the opening for adjustability
- Full-length snapped placket with two-way zipper and storm flap
- Two exterior chest pockets, two handwarmer pockets and one internal pocket, all secured with zippers
- Drawcords at waist and hem cinch to create shaping
- Elasticized cuffs hold in warmth
- Length falls below the hip; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 394.06
- Weight in ounces: 13.9
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Material: Shell: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.6-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.