For head-to-toe warmth, this layerable one-piece bunting has a hood and feet made of lightweight 100% recycled microdenier polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Warm and quick-drying 100% recycled microdenier polyester fleece
- Cozy, one-piece bunting has a hood and feet for complete warmth; roomy enough for layers; feet have nonskid soles
- Three-panel hood provides snug fit
- Three-snap closure at neck opening keeps zipper away from neck and face for comfort
- Welted, full-length zipper for easy on/off and diaper changes; reflective zipper pull; gusseted crotch and flat-seamed inseam for comfort and ease of movement
- Internal wind flap to protect from drafts; convertible hand mitts with spandex binding provide extra coverage
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: 4.7-oz 100% recycled polyester microdenier fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 5.8
- Weight in Grams: 164
- Country of origin: EL SALVADOR
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.