This go-everywhere, waterproof/breathable, lightweight jacket packs into a tennis-ball-sized stuffsack and has crucial, angler-inspired details including a fly-box pocket, a tool dock, a brimmed hood, corrosion-resistant zips and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Waterproof/breathable, lightweight, 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell features a soft tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Integrated brimmed hood has easy-to-use cinch closure for quick deployment in bad weather
- Large, water-resistant front-chest pocket is self-draining and easily accommodates large fly boxes
- Articulated arms for range of motion and all-day casting; no-snag cuffs lie flat to keep line from catching
- YKK® zippers are waterproof and corrosion-resistant
- Fitz Roy logo on chest
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 2.2-oz 20-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop face with a 7-denier tricot backer, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Stuffsack: 100% recycled polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 229.63
- Weight in ounces: 8.1
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend