Perfect for gearheads, the Black Hole® Duffel 70L easily swallows a week’s worth of stuff and is made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- Padded, removable shoulder straps let you carry the Black Hole® Duffel like a backpack and can be detached when not in use; reinforced haul handles withstand overzealous baggage handlers
- A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag; a mesh interior lid pocket keeps essentials organized and close at hand
- Padded base protects the contents of the duffel from rough terrain and hard knocks
- Exterior daisy chains are sturdy and reinforced and provide myriad lashing options for extra gear
- At 70 liters, our second-largest Black Hole® Duffel is big enough for week-long trips (at least) or gear-intensive activities—too big, however, to be used as a carry-on
- Material: Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate. Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating. Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight in ounces: 50.79
- Weight in grams: 1440
- 28" x 17.5" x 13"
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.