For moving fast and light through the mountains, the Storm10 is an ultralight, 3-layer waterproof piece to keep in your pack and deploy when the weather turns. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Featherweight, 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon ripstop face fabric keeps you dry, while a tricot backer feels soft and comfortable next to skin
- Alpine-helmet-compatible hood has a single-pull drawcord and elasticized sides for optimal protection
- Coated, waterproof center-front zipper features internal storm flap and zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort
- External left-chest pocket and two front pockets with coated, watertight zippers feature welded construction and zipper garages; self-stuffs into left-chest pocket
- Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist seal; dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 2.2-oz 20-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop face with a 7-denier tricot backer, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 209.79
- Weight in ounces: 7.4
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend