A collaboration between our climbers and design team, this tank combines the needs of active support with comfort and mobility for long days on route. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft and breathable recycled polyester/spandex jersey blend stays comfortable all day long
- Engineered support straps move with you, providing unencumbered movement across shoulders and back
- Low, contoured armholes provide coverage without limiting movement
- Built-in shelf bra uses quick-drying, supportive elastic across the front to provide support with all-day comfort and mobility
- High-density cups hold their shape after extended use and washing
- Hip length; low-impact support
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: Body: 5.4-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex jersey. Shelf bra: 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% spandex power mesh and 4-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) jersey with an antimicrobial finish. Cups: 100% polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 4.4
- Weight in Grams: 125
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.