Designed for pushing the limits of what you can do before dinner, the Altvia Light Alpine Pants take the mobility needed to move fast and blend it with the features needed for alpine rock terrain. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight recycled polyester/spandex blend provides excellent stretch for unrestricted mobility and all day, next-to-skin comfort
- PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) fends off moisture and keeps you dry
- Articulated pattern allows ultimate mobility for long approaches and all-day comfort under a harness
- Low-profile, partially elasticized waistband with adjustable drawcord provides precise fit and stays comfortable under a harness or backpack waistbelt
- Secure front pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lie-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: 4.7-oz 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex four-way stretch woven with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 9.2
- Weight in Grams: 261
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.