Versatile, lightweight tights for all-around wear. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Inset panels made of moisture-wicking fabric with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Ribbed waistband for less abrasion while backpacking
- Two side drop-in pockets and one zippered security pocket
- Gusseted crotch for mobility
- Durable panels at knees and seat for added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seamed construction for a chafe-free fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: Body: 8.7-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex reversible double-knit jersey. Panels (knees and seat): 4.5-oz 85% recycled nylon/15% recycled spandex with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 10.7
- Weight in Grams: 303
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.