Pack it in, pack it out: These versatile tights are just what you need for increased mobility in the wilderness, with reinforced panels on knees and seat for added durability. Inseam is 28". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Inset panels made of moisture-wicking fabric with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Midrise, ribbed waistband for less abrasion while backpacking
- Two side drop-in pockets and one zippered security pocket
- Gusseted crotch for mobility
- Durable panels at knees and seat for added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seamed construction for a chafe-free fit; inseam is 28"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 8.7-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex reversible double-knit jersey. Panels (knees and seat): 4.5-oz 85% recycled nylon/15% recycled spandex plain weave with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 303.34
- Weight in ounces: 10.7
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.