Built for year-round performance, these lightweight recycled polyester/spandex hike shorts are made for long, active days on the trail. Inseam is 10". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex dobby with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Partially elasticized waistband for secure fit and comfort
- Two zippered front pockets; two zippered back pockets; one zippered thigh pocket
- Straight-panel gusset through inseam for mobility
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 4.7-oz 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex dobby with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 215.46
- Weight in ounces: 7.6
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.