Lightweight recycled polyester/spandex hike pants made for long, active days on the trail and year-round performance. Inseam is 31"; also available in 29" inseam. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of recycled polyester/spandex dobby with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Partially elasticized waistband for secure fit and comfort
- Zippered front pockets, two zippered back pockets and one zippered thigh pocket, all with drainage
- Straight-panel gusset through inseam for movement; inseam is 31""; also available in 29"" inseam
- Moderate leg articulation for mobility
- Cuffs have internal gussets and zippers to fit over heavy hiking boots
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: 4.7-oz 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex dobby with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 11.1
- Weight in grams: 315
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.