Built for rugged, multiday trail and travel time, these durable recycled nylon/spandex pants feature a slim fit with moderate articulation, a slim leg and a 31" inseam; also available in a 29" inseam. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Body is made of 90% recycled nylon/10% spandex double weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) to resist light moisture
- Waist and cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop tabs
- Mitered on-seam front pockets with drainage; two zippered thigh pockets with drainage; two zippered back pockets
- Gusseted crotch enables movement
- Moderate leg articulation for mobility; inseam is 31", also available in a 29" inseam
- Cuffs have center-front boot hook; durable, abrasion-resistant front paneling from midthighs to cuffs and on seat
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 6.5-oz 90% recycled nylon/10% spandex double weave. Panels: 6.5-oz 92% recycled nylon/8% spandex double weave. Body and panels have a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 442.25
- Weight in ounces: 15.6
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend