Versatile, easy-care long-sleeved shirt for trail and travel made of lightweight, quick-drying recycled polyester ripstop with 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester woven ripstop with 50+ UPF sun protection; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Button-down collar
- Full-length buttoned placket
- Patch chest pockets with button-and-loop flap closures; left pen pocket
- Midback vertical vents for ease of movement and ventilation even when wearing a backpack
- When rolled up, sleeves secure with self-fabric tabs; shirt has buttoned cuffs
- A shirttail hem keeps your shirt in place during movement and stays put under a hipbelt
- Material: Body: 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester woven ripstop with 50+ UPF sun protection. Back panel: 2.1-oz 100% recycled polyester warp-knit tricot mesh with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 6.5
- Weight in Grams: 184
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.