Our trusted Torrentshell 3L Bibs use H2No® Performance Standard shell technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 3-layer, waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest level of comfort, performance and long-lasting waterproof durability; entire garment is seam-sealed to keep water out
- Stretchy, elasticized straps are comfortable and secure with easy on/off buckles and are adjustable to accommodate growth spurts
- Side snaps and elastic in back for a great fit
- Front-and-back reflective strips on legs for visibility in low light
- Elasticized cuffs have straps that fit over boots to secure pant legs and keep out the elements
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% biobased content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 133.24
- Weight in ounces: 4.7
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend