A burly daypack with just the right amount of space to haul your daily essentials, with the durability you expect from our Black Hole® bags. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Light and strong recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15"" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Large front stash pocket for organizing essentials
- Airmesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap; hydration compatible with port at top of back panel
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chain for lashing
- Material: Body: 8.7-oz (prints: 8.9-oz) 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate. Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating. Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 22.92
- Weight in Grams: 650
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- 22" x 10.5" x 5.5"
- 25L (1526 cu in)
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.