For moving quickly and comfortably on scrambles and hikes when you don’t need to pack the kitchen sink, this small daypack stores necessities and features a highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps. Made of rugged 100% recycled nylon.
- Built of rugged 100% recycled nylon
- Highly breathable Regulator® airmesh shoulder straps
- Suspended mesh back-panel construction provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all-day comfort
- Sleeve can hold gear and is also hydration compatible
- Rain cover included
- Top zippered pocket has a key clip and secures small items
- Material: Shell: 4-oz 140-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop. Boot: 4.1-oz 210-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop. Rain cover: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta. All with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Back panel and straps: 100% polyester mesh. Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex mesh. Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Weight in ounces: 16.83
- Weight in Grams: 477
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.