For a couple of nights when moving from hut to hut or truly covering some ground, this 36-liter pack features a highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps, plus a frame that supports heavier loads, for going the distance in comfort. Made of rugged 100% recycled nylon.
- Built of rugged 100% recycled nylon
- Highly breathable Regulator® airmesh shoulder straps and hip belt
- Suspended mesh back-panel construction provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all-day comfort
- On-the-go accessible hip belt and side pockets secure small items while on the move
- Sleeve can hold gear and is also hydration compatible
- Rain cover included; pack volume is 36 liters
- Lid and internal security pockets zip to keep items safe
- Material: Shell: 4-oz 140-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop. Boot: 4.1-oz 210-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop. Rain cover: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta. Shell, boot and rain cover fabrics have a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Back panel and shoulder straps: 4.4-oz 100% polyester mesh. Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex mesh. Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating. Frame: Foam back panel with spring steel perimeter support
- Weight in grams: 991.95
- Weight in ounces: 34.99
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.