An insulated, classic heritage-inspired parka made with weather-resistant NetPlus® fabric that provides warmth, durability and timeless style when temperatures drop. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of durable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and insulated with Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Classic parka with full-length, center-front two-way zipper; covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps
- Removable insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- Two double entry front patch-on pockets
- One internal zippered chest pocket to hold your valuables
- Above-the-knee length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: Shell: Coated 4-ply, 4.2-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 36.47
- Weight in Grams: 1034
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend