Built for rugged, multiday trail conditions, these hiking and trekking pants feature a slim fit with a slim leg and a 31" inseam; also available in a 29" inseam. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Main body and inset panels are made of recycled nylon/spandex fabric for durability and stretch; with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish made without perfluorinated chemicals to resist light moisture
- Hook-and-loop tabs at the waistband and the cuffs offer a customized fit
- Gusseted crotch and moderate leg articulation for freedom of movement
- On-seam front pockets; zippered security pockets on thighs and rear secure valuables
- Inset panels on knees and seat for abrasion resistance and durability
- Inseam is 31"; also available in a 29" inseam
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 6.5-oz 90% recycled nylon/10% spandex double weave. Panels: 6.5-oz 92% recycled nylon/8% spandex double weave. Body and panels have a durable water repellent (DWR) finish made without perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs/PFAS). Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Weight in ounces: 14.4
- Weight in grams: 408
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.