Born to roam, our natural fiber joggers are comfortable on the way to (and once you arrive at) your final destination. Made of 95% organic cotton and 5% spandex that stretches and recovers, so they won't bag out. Inseam is 26". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 95% organic cotton and 5% spandex for stretch and recovery
- Classic pull-on styling with metal-tipped, adjustable drawcord at the waist
- Two drop-in front pockets hold essentials
- One invisible zippered pocket on right side to keep valuables safe
- Designed for movement like our Ahnya Pants, with a slightly dropped rise
- Ankle length with a slim, tapered fit and wide cuffs; the inseam (size S) is 26"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 8.3-oz 95% organic cotton/5% spandex knit twill. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 357.2
- Weight in ounces: 12.6
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend