Maybe the world’s most responsible jeans, we’ve up’d the ante on denim innovation while featuring styling that is both relevant and timeless. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 12-oz 64% Regenerative Organic Certification Pilot Cotton/35% recycled cotton/1% spandex foam-dyed denim
- Innovative indigo foam dyeing cuts nearly all wastewater out of the jeans-making process while reducing the carbon impact of coloration and water usage
- Midrise, straight fit has a slight amount of ease for optimal movement and everyday comfort; cut straight through hip and thigh to leg opening; waistband contours to natural body shape and provides a secure fit to keep pants in place during motion
- Classic five-pocket design with nickel shank-button closure, brass zip fly, copper rivets, seven double-needle belt loops and recycled jacron label at back waistband
- Two twill-blend front pockets; small coin pocket on right hip; two rear pockets
- 32"" inseam
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: 12-oz 64% Regenerative Organic Certification Pilot Cotton/35% recycled cotton/1% spandex foam-dyed denim. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 16.03
- Weight in Grams: 454
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.