Windproof and warm, our Retro-X® Jacket is a favorite fleece made with 100% polyester (85% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Windproof barrier bonded between a cozy 85% recycled polyester fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking, brushed-polyester mesh lining
- Full-length front zip with internal wind flap to keep out chilly gusts
- Vertical zippered chest pocket is made of nylon; zippered handwarmers lined with brushed-polyester mesh
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: Body: 12.9-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) bonded sherpa fleece. Lining: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with a windproof barrier and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Chest pocket, outer collar and wind flap: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 21.7
- Weight in Grams: 615
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.