Our long-sleeved Dirt Craft Jersey provides just enough warmth on chilly mornings while still keeping it cool when temps start to heat up, with lightweight, quick-wicking double-knit fabric and forearm gripping warp-knit cuffs that let you pull up the sleeves and get after it. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight, quick-drying, highly breathable 100% polyester (68% recycled) double-knit fabric with HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Bike-specific tailoring and longer back hem contour to body posture in the saddle; long sleeves provide additional coverage
- Low-profile warp-knit cuffs wick sweat while deflecting brush and sun; when sleeves are pulled up, cuff fabric subtly grips skin to create a secure yet gentle seal around forearms
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 3.6-oz 100% polyester (68% recycled) double knit. Back panel: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey. Body and back panel have miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control. Cuffs: 5.2-oz 79% recycled nylon/21% spandex power knit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 150.25
- Weight in ounces: 5.3
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend