The comfortable Divided Sky Jacket is made of 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼""-pile sherpa fleece and lined with polyester plain weave for easy-layered warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) sherpa fleece for extreme coziness; polyester plain-weave lining glides over layers
- Oversized funnel collar keeps neck warm
- Center-front Metaluxe® full-zip finished with binding and grosgrain pull
- Sherpa fleece–lined wind flap buffers against wind chill
- Two secure Metaluxe® zippered handwarmer pockets finished with detail and grosgrain pulls
- Adjustable tabs at cuffs and back waist for a customized fit
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: Solids: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼""-pile sherpa fleece. Prints: 9.3-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) or 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼""-pile sherpa fleece. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Contrast: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish. Pocket bags: 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 17
- Weight in Grams: 482
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.