This ultrasoft jacket is stylish and practical, and made of 100% recycled polyester micro-pile fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester jersey-backed micro-pile fleece
- Full-zip jacket for easy on-off with a zip-through stand-up collar for heat-trapping comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets lined with brushed mesh hold essentials and protect hands from cold
- Ribbed hem and sleeve cuffs keep out the cold
- Soft 100% organic cotton binding on top collar and front pockets for next-to-skin comfort
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 10.3-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey-backed fleece (XGRY: solution-dyed yarns). Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% recycled polyester warp-knit brushed mesh. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 549.98
- Weight in ounces: 19.4
- Country of origin: EL SALVADOR
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend