Built to be a staple in your closet. A responsible essential pullover made of 100% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton from farms working toward the highest organic standard, which aims to rehabilitate soil, respect animal welfare and improve the lives of farmers. These practices reduce greenhouse gas emissions and could help trap more carbon than conventional agriculture. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Body made of 100% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton french terry; ROC™ cotton is from farms working toward the highest organic standard, which aims to rehabilitate soil, respect animal welfare and improve the lives of farmers; these practices reduce greenhouse gas emissions and could help trap more carbon than conventional agriculture
- Crewneck sweatshirt with dropped shoulders
- Easy fit through body and sleeves
- Rib-knit cuffs for added comfort
- Center-back moon with interior messaging
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 9.4-oz 100% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton french terry. Trim: 8.8-oz 89% Regenerative Organic Certified cotton/11% spandex rib knit. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 12.6
- Weight in grams: 357
- Country of origin: INDIA
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.