A women’s-specific, mid-crown hat featuring a brim made with Bureo’s fully traceable NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets, this never-road-weary hat has a polyester foam front, a mesh back and an adjustable snap closure. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Mid-crown, five-panel, art-graphic front design with a mesh back
- Hat has a 100% organic cotton crown and bill and a 100% recycled polyester mesh back; Brim is made of NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets
- Lightweight, minimal headband made with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for moisture and temperature management
- Adjustable snap closure for a great fit
- Patagonia original art
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Crown and bill: 7.5-oz 100% organic cotton canvas. Back crown: 3-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh. Headband: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Brim: NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets. Headband fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 3.1
- Weight in Grams: 88
- Country of origin: CHINA
- Mid Crown
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.