Featuring a brim made with Bureo’s fully traceable NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets, our closer-fitting trucker hat has a canvas, corduroy or moleskin front, a recycled polyester-mesh back and an adjustable snap closure. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Six-panel, mesh-back, trucker-hat design with traditional ball-cap fit
- Hat is available is canvas, corduroy or moleskin fabrics, depending on colorway. Canvas: COI and INBK; corduroy: FGE and MJVK; moleskin: SNBL and TOPB
- Recycled and natural materials are used to create this hat with a mesh back; brim made of NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets
- Strap in back is adjustable for a just-right fit
- Patagonia original woven label
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Crown and bill: 9.6-oz 55% hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton canvas (COI and INBK); 9.4-oz 100% organic cotton 14-wale corduroy (FGE and MJVK); 9.8-oz 100% organic cotton moleskin (SNBL and TOPB). Back crown: 3-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh. Brim: NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets. Inner headband: 7.5-oz 100% organic cotton. Crown-tape lining: 3.5-oz 100% recycled polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 3.1
- Weight in Grams: 88
- Country of origin: CHINA
- Low Crown
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.