Fully submersible 29-liter backpack with minimalist construction to reduce weight without sacrificing durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from sturdy 100% recycled nylon fabric and webbing and 100% recycled polyester back panel and lining
- Fully waterproof submersible IPX-7 rated bag for keeping contents safe, even in full immersion; pack volume is 29 liters
- Hydrophilic back panel and shoulder straps do not absorb or retain water
- Left- or right-handed net scabbard is integrated into back panel for easy, out-of-the-way net stowage with either hand
- Internal organizer pocket separates small items from main compartment contents and can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is critical
- Compatible with our Convertible Vest or Stealth Work Station, allowing for interference-free access to essentials while on the water; stow the removable waist strap in a pocket when not needed
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Shell: 14.4 Oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU coating on the exterior and a TPU coating on the interior. Shoulder straps: 100% Recycled polyester monomesh ripstop. Lining: 200D 100% recycled polyester plainweave. All recycled nylon webbing.
- Weight in grams: 959.91
- Weight in ounces: 33.86
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend