Light, sturdy and fully submersible 80-liter duffel swallows monstrous amounts of gear and is 100% waterproof. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from sturdy 100% recycled nylon fabric and webbing and 100% recycled polyester shoulder straps and lining
- Fully waterproof submersible IPX-7 rated bag for keeping contents safe even in full immersion
- Adjustable, hydrophilic shoulder straps double as a top grab handle and do not absorb or retain water
- Universal lash points offer multiple rigging options for shoulder straps and can be used as tie-down points
- Internal organizer pocket separates small items from main compartment contents and can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is critical
- Duffel volume is 80 liters
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Shell: 14.4 Oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU coating on the exterior and a TPU coating on the interior. Shoulder straps: 100% Recycled polyester monomesh ripstop. Lining: 200D 100% recycled polyester plainweave. All recycled nylon webbing.
- Weight in grams: 1009.81
- Weight in ounces: 35.62
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend