Reversible jacket with 100% recycled polyester fleece on one side and a 100% polyester shell on the other side; insulated with 100 grams of Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, windproof shell reverses to a sherpa-pile fleece liner; 100-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled) insulation that stays warm even when wet
- Snap-off hood attaches to both sides of reversible jacket and has a snap-front closure; elastic on sides of hood for stay-put fit
- Reflective pull on center-front zipper
- Handwarmer pockets on both sides
- Spandex binding at sleeve openings and hem and on collar extending down zipper length on fleece side
- Drop-in chest pocket with snap-flap closure
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: Shell: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Lining: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼""-pile fleece. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 14.1
- Weight in Grams: 400
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.