Whether it's the first day of preschool or the first time making a snowball, these pants will keep them warm and dry with minimal bulk. Made with a 100% polyester (70% recycled) twill shell and insulated with 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Body is made of 100% polyester (70% recycled) twill with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry) and insulated with 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Elasticized waist for easy on/off and belly comfort
- Fabric is low bulk for ease of movement, but roomy enough for layers underneath
- Oversized 100% recycled polyester taffeta patches at knees and bum for extra durability and moisture protection
- Elasticized leg cuffs keep cold out
- Built with wear to spare, so this garment has our hand-me-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: Body: 2.4-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) twill. Lining, knee patches and back patch: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta. All with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Insulation: 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 5.6
- Weight in Grams: 159
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.