Made of soft 100% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton, this regular-fit tee features a classic Patagonia P-6 logo graphic that's been screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton fabric that feels soft to the touch and provides a great fit; ROC™ cotton is from farms working toward the highest organic standard, which aims to rehabilitate soil, respect animal welfare and improve the lives of farmers; these practices reduce greenhouse gas emissions and could help trap more carbon than conventional agriculture
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 4.6-oz 100% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton jersey. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 110.56
- Weight in ounces: 3.9
- Country of origin: MEXICO
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.