The comfort of a sweatshirt hoody made in a soft, cozy 100% recycled high-pile fleece for school days and weekend hikes. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Doubled fabric at hood opening adds structure and lies cozily around the face
- Roomy sleeves, dropped shoulders and elasticized cuffs allow for more comfortable layering and movement
- Deep half-zip opens up for easy on/off and zips up to chin for greater chill coverage; organic cotton twill zipper pull
- Large, kangaroo handwarmer pocket
- Length hits at mid/upper hip
- Built with wear to spare, so this style has our hand-me-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: 8.6-oz 100% recycled polyester high-pile, double-faced fleece. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 11.7
- Weight in Grams: 332
- Country of origin: THAILAND
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.