Winter’s workhorse jacket for waterproof warmth and playing in the snow features a recycled polyester H2No® Performance Standard shell that provides wet-weather protection and 100-gram THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation to shield from the cold. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Waterproof H2No® Performance Standard shell is made of 100% recycled polyester; THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation
- Fixed three-panel hood has an internal gusset for a stay-put fit and weather protection
- Full-length waterproof zipper has a brushed tricot chin guard, wind flap and an exterior storm flap that secures with snaps
- Two covered, zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed tricot and have reflective zipper pulls
- Cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures for a great fit and to seal in warmth
- Drop-tail hem for warmth; grow-fit feature extends wear
- Built with wear to spare, so this style has our hand-me-down ID label; this garment is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Chin guard and pocket bags: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot. Insulation: 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 20.9
- Weight in Grams: 593
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.