The Dual Aspect Jacket is a fully PFC-free waterproof/breathable technical shell built for alpine climbing in the harshest conditions. This combination of full storm protection for the worst possible weather, a construction designed specifically for freedom of movement in the mountains, and a materials package free of perfluorinated chemicals is an important step forward in creating highly technical jackets with lower impacts on the environment. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell is made of a 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard 100% recycled nylon ripstop face with a slick jersey backer, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Hood with laminated visor and reinforced brim effectively sheds water, plus two-way adjustment provides good visibility in poor conditions with or without a helmet
- Two-way center-front zipper is easy to use with gloves and designed for stormy belays
- Two chest pockets with storm flaps; two watertight handwarmer pockets stay clear of a harness or a pack waistbelt
- Watertight, two-way pit zips provide ventilation; engineered underarm gusset gives great reach without lifting the body of the jacket
- Low-profile cuffs use tapered tab hook-and-loop closures for tight wrist seals; dual-adjust drawcord at hem keeps out weather
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.4-oz 30-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face with a slick jersey backer, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 456.43
- Weight in ounces: 16.1
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend