This versatile fishing and travel shirt is loaded with features and made of a lightweight, fast-drying 100% recycled polyester ripstop with 50+ UPF sun protection for cool-wearing comfort in hot and humid conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of ultralight, breathable and quick-drying 100% recycled polyester with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Double-layer collar converts to stand-up collar for additional sun protection; stays put with hidden snaps at collar points
- Two large chest pockets accommodate fly boxes and close with corrosion-resistant zips; hidden tool dock near right pocket
- Button tabs keep sleeves rolled up
- Generous center-back pleat improves airflow and comfort for easy movement and casting; improved venting in back yoke
- Hidden lens cleaner at hem keeps optics clean
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with 50+ UPF sun protection. Lens cleaner: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 167.26
- Weight in ounces: 5.9
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Relaxed fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend