A soft, warm and versatile oversized pullover made of 100% recycled polyester high-pile fleece with a relaxed fit so comfortable you won't want to take it off. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of super-soft 100% recycled polyester double-sided, high-pile fleece
- Three-panel hood finished with elastic binding around opening
- Vislon® zipper halfway down the center front for easy on/off; zipper pull trimmed with 2mm climbing cord and cleanly finished with elastic binding
- Front marsupial pocket lined with brushed mesh
- Cuffs and hem trimmed with elastic binding
- Designed to be oversized and boxy, and made for layering; size down for close-to-body fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 8.6-oz 100% recycled polyester high-pile, double-faced fleece. Trim: 2.4-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% recycled polyester warp-knit brushed mesh. Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 402.56
- Weight in ounces: 14.2
- Country of origin: THAILAND
- Relaxed fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend