For the runner who needs fully featured, versatile running shorts. The Nine Trails Shorts are made with a lightweight 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably. Inseam is 6". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven body fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe built-in liner with HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Waistband with wrapped elastic and clean aesthetic for improved look and feel on body; external drawcord for secure fit
- Center-back secure zipper pocket with elastic key loop
- Side vents improve range of motion
- Reflective logo on left hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 3.7-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Pure odor control. Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 119.07
- Weight in ounces: 4.2
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.