This organic cotton-blend tank is a fresh version of our classic hotline climbing top, with just the right amount of support and style for warm days bouldering or cragging. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft and breathable organic cotton/TENCEL™ lyocell/spandex body fabric stays cool and comfortable all day long
- V-neck with low-profile straps that sit comfortably across back and shoulders for unrestricted movement
- Built-in shelf bra with quick-drying, supportive elastic for all-day use
- High-density cups hold their shape after extended use and washing
- Low, contoured armholes provide coverage without limiting movement
- Waist length; low-impact support
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: Body: 6-oz 55% organic cotton/41% TENCEL™ lyocell/4% spandex jersey. Shelf bra: 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% spandex power mesh; 4-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) jersey with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control. Cups: 100% polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 4.2
- Weight in grams: 119
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.