Fully featured, lightweight soft-shell pants with added durability for long alpine rock routes and all-day movement above the tree line. Inseam is 29"; also available in 31" inseam. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Lightweight recycled polyester/spandex blend provides excellent stretch for complete mobility; durable recycled nylon/recycled spandex paneling provides extra protection from rock and abrasion
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish made without perfluorinated chemicals (PFC/PFAS) fends off moisture and keeps you dry
- Articulated pattern allows ultimate mobility for long approaches and all-day comfort under a harness
- Contoured, low-profile waistband with separating zip fly and integrated adjustable belt ensures precise fit and stays comfortable under a harness or a backpack waistbelt
- Secure front pockets and right-rear pocket have breathable mesh pocket bags and lie-flat construction for comfort under a harness; right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Scuff panels protect inner legs from abrasion and wear and tear; cuffs adjust with a low-profile shock cord and cord lock; inseam is 29", also available in 31" inseam
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 4.7-oz 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex dobby weave with four-way stretch and a durable water repellent (DWR) finish made without perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs/PFAS). Panels: 4.5-oz 85% recycled nylon/15% recycled spandex plain weave with four-way stretch and a DWR finish made without PFCs/PFAS. Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Weight in ounces: 11.99
- Weight in grams: 340
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.