Quarter-zip pullover sweatshirt made with soft Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton, recycled polyester fleece and a touch of spandex that stretches and recovers for a comfortable fit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Body is made with 57% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/38% recycled polyester/5% spandex mélange fleece; cuffs and hem are 53% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/36% recycled polyester/11% spandex rib knit
- Made with Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton from farms working toward the highest organic standard, which aims to rehabilitate soil, respect animal welfare and improve the lives of farmers; these practices reduce greenhouse gas emissions and could help trap more carbon than conventional agriculture
- Knit quarter-zip pullover with a soft, comfortable fit
- Welted front pockets keep hands warm and hold belongings
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem help seal out the cold
- Zip-through stand-up collar can be folded down for versatility
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 7.7-oz 57% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/38% recycled polyester/5% spandex mélange fleece. Cuffs and hem: 9.4-oz 53% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/36% recycled polyester/11% spandex rib knit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 360.04
- Weight in ounces: 12.7
- Country of origin: INDIA
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.