The Ahnya Pants are made with soft Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton and recycled polyester fleece with a touch of spandex that stretches and recovers, so they won't bag out. Inseam is 27". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Body is made with 57% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/38% recycled polyester/5% spandex mélange fleece; cuffs are 53% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/36% recycled polyester/11% spandex rib knit
- Made with Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton from farms working toward the highest organic standard, which aims to rehabilitate soil, respect animal welfare and improve the lives of farmers; these practices reduce greenhouse gas emissions and could help trap more carbon than conventional agriculture
- Knit pants with a soft, comfortable fit
- Elastic knit waistband for a range of comfortable fits; wide rib-knit cuffs at the ankles
- Two front drop-in pockets and two back pockets
- Inseam is 27"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 7.7-oz 57% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/38% recycled polyester/5% spandex mélange fleece. Cuffs: 9.4-oz 53% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/36% recycled polyester/11% spandex rib knit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 348.7
- Weight in ounces: 12.3
- Country of origin: INDIA
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.