An easy-to-wear transitional tank top made with upcycled cotton scraps and wood pulp harvested from renewable raw material. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from upcycled cotton scraps and wood pulp harvested from renewable raw material, Refibra® natural fabric is lightweight, soft and sturdy
- Scoop neckline feels comfortable and easy on the skin
- Self-fabric trim at neck and armholes lends a clean finish
- Racerback styling provides ease of movement
- Curved hem for casual style
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 5-oz 35% Refibra® lyocell/33% TENCEL™ lyocell/32% organic cotton jersey. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 2.8
- Weight in grams: 79
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.